Why a Blog?

As I start my first job, I know that I will want to keep a record of the hilarious, ridiculous, and inspiring things that happen for myself and those that care for me. Hopefully, this blog will allow me to share those experiences in a way that makes sense and allows everyone to share.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Beginning

I've decided to start this blog because I know that next year is going to be crazy with the added responsibility at work, writing a seminar paper, finding a job, and moving in to the next phase of my life and I want to be able to not only remember the experiences, but also allow those who are interested to follow right along with me.

I move back to A-town in about a month and that is both exciting and terrifying. I miss my students a lot and the work that I do with them; however, I know that next year is going to be even harder than last year and I don't know that I'm ready to leave this very relaxing summer in Florida to start that process. We will see what happens and what makes me want to quit, and what reminds me to keep going.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment